If you’re looking for somewhere to live we can help you in a number of ways.
We can help by:
- Giving you independent advice
- Finding you possible places to live
- Help with filling in forms
- Help with a bond for a deposit
- Pointing you towards other organisations who can help you, for example furniture schemes
Pre-tenancy training is very important if you want to rent a home from social housing providers in Shropshire.
Workshops include information about:
- Finding and keeping a home
- Managing money
- How a tenancy works
- Looking after your home
However if you feel that you may require more that one or two sessions of advice, please refer to our support page on this website.
You can make an advice appointment by filling in the contact form on this page phoning one of our offices on the numbers below:
Shrewsbury on 01743 341900
Market Drayton 01630 695684
Oswestry on 01691 661333